Terms & Conditions | Beat The Waitlist UK Pre-Owned Luxury Watches
Please read carefully. By placing an order with BTW this constitutes your agreement to the terms noted below.
1.All watches sold will remain the property of Beat The Waitlist Limited (BTW) until payment has been received in full.
2.BTW guarantees that all pre-owned watches are authentic items e.g. not fakes or copies.
3. Pre-owned watches sold from stock where a customer has not physically seen the watch will be provided with a 7 day return policy (UK only). This does not apply to watches bought in person. Please inform BTW by phone or email should you wish to return a watch within 24 hours. Watches must not be worn, altered, protective stickers should be intact and overall the watch should be returned in the exact condition it was supplied in. Returned watches will be inspected by BTW and a refund made less the cost of the original postage. Any watch returned should be well packaged and adequately insured for any loss, damage or theft. Upon receipt BTW will refund or exchange via the same payment method as received.
4.When a watch has been a specially requested for a customer this will be exempt from a return unless the goods are faulty or not as described.
Pricing and Payment
1. The prices shown are in GBP Sterling. Payment should therefore always be made in GBP currency.
2. BTW reserves the right to amend the listed priced on the website. In the unlikely event of a pricing error BTW will not be held liable to supply a watch at the incorrect price.
3. Timepieces priced over £3000 on the website (beatthewaitlist-watches.com) will be subject to additional surcharge if chosen to purchase through the checkout process on the site, this is due to website payments handling fees we incur. It is highly advised that you contact BTW via any of our channels PRIOR to purchasing to avoid such surcharge through the website which will be seen at checkout. We recommend BACS transfer for quick processing of order and to avoid any surcharges whatsoever in addition to the marketed list price. We will invoice you via email and provide contract and our BACS details to proceed to buy without surcharge.
4. The price of each watch includes free delivery by Royal Mail special Delivery in the UK. Watch accessories found on this site are also free of delivery charge.
5. Payment must be made in full prior to dispatch of goods.
6. BTW will accept a deposit of 10% to secure a stock item. For watches on special order this is subject to discussion.
7. Payment may be taken in the following way:
– Bank transfer (CHAPS, BACS or Faster payment)
- Website Checkout (will incur extra surcharge in addition to marketed list price due to website payments handling fees we incur)
1. Although BTW endeavour to hold stock of all the items advertised for sale on our site this cannot be guaranteed, so that by acknowledging receipt of your order we are not creating a binding contract to supply what you have ordered but which we do not have in stock.
1. Watches supplied by BTW or their partner companies will be delivered through Royal Mail Special Delivery within 48 hours of cleared funds received. RMSD deliver during weekdays and therefore a watch purchased during the weekend will arrive on a Tuesday or later by arrangement. A Saturday delivery may be possible at extra cost.
2. BTW will ensure that each watch is securely packaged. Should the packaging show signs of damage this should be noted via the delivery agent and the buyer must not accept the item. This will be returned to BTW for inspection and redelivery.
3. BTW will insure the item for outward transit only. Any returns should be suitably insured by the buyer.
4. At times BTW may chose to use another courier.
5. BTW will notify the buyer of a tracking number for their convenience.
Watch description and warranty
1. All watches sold by BTW are classified as pre-owned. Although some will be completely as new and never worn they have originally been sold by a manufacturer authorised distributor (AD)
2. BTW will specialise in the sale of pre-owned unworn watches. Each unworn watch will be in as new condition with all the manufacturer seals intact and likewise will come with instruction manuals ( at times in a foreign language), tags, certificates, boxes etc. Should there be any missing seals etc we will notify the customer pre-sale.
3. BTW will also supply pre-owned watches from various luxury manufacturers. Each watch will be prepared to a high standard for a retail sale and will be described accurately. As BTW wishes to ensure customer satisfaction on each occasion we will be pleased to discuss any watch in detail. Like most of our customers we are enthusiasts too and will only sell what we believe are lovely watches that will delight you for many years to come.
4. All watches sold by BTW will be in good working order and will include a 30 day BTW warranty unless otherwise stated. Pre-owned unworn watches will carry the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. In line with the policies of all watch manufacturers, BTW warranty does not extend to external components (items like bezels, crystals, winding crowns, etc.), are all subject to daily knocks and damage over which we have no control—we may have to discuss the cost of repairs to such items with the owner.
6. It should be noted that some watches will have been previously enjoyed and therefore may show some signs of wear to the bracelet, leather strap etc. These will be replaced/refurbished if required and if not will be shown in the watch description.