MINT CONDITION | 2020 YEAR | 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY REMAINING
An exemplary full set and great condition OMEGA Seamaster Pro 300m James Bond 007 with co-axial movement, black dial and offered with Full Set boxes, papers/cards, manual and swing tag.
This piece is well kept and in MINT (all original) CONDITION with little signs of wear other than to the clasp and bracelet. Bezel and crystal are flawless and unmarked and watch has never been polished. This particular Omega Seamaster 300m Professional is a James Bond 007 special edition crafted from grade 2 titanium with mesh Milanese loop bracelet. A 300-metre water resistant Diver’s piece famously designed for Daniel Craig's final James Bond movie; 'No Time To Die'.
SCOPE OF SALE
Watch is supplied with all-original boxes, manual and jeweller signed guarantee cards/pictogram card and chronometer certificate from when first issued. Watch bracelet is average size and will fit up to 7.5 inch wrist circumference. The watch is supplied as FULL SET with suede storage roll and outer black board box. Accessories include the Guarantee card and pictogram card with serial numbers matching, users' manual and swing tags in this fantastic collectors-grade set.
THE MODEL AT A GLANCE
- Presented on a strong yet lightweight Grade 2 titanium mesh bracelet
- 42mm case size with 300m water resistance
- Brown tropical aluminium bezel ring and dial
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Case back engraved with a series of numbers which follow the exact format for genuine military-issue watches
- Number 62 engraved on the back which refers to the year of the very first James Bond film Dr No
- Powered by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer 8806 automatic movement
- Power reserve of 55 hours
A well looked after and clean timepiece. In good all-round cosmetic condition with a sharp case featuring crisp brushed finishes as well as a mint condition unidirectional rotating bezel which shows no signs of wear.
Pricing and Payment
1. The price shown is in GBP Sterling. Payment should therefore always be made in GBP currency.
2. BTW reserves the right to amend the listed priced on the website.
3. Timepieces priced over £3000 on the website (beatthewaitlist-watches.com) will be subject to additional surcharge if chosen to purchase through the checkout process on the site, this is due to website payments handling fees we incur. It is highly advised that you contact BTW via any of our channels PRIOR to purchasing to avoid such surcharge through the website which will be seen at checkout. We recommend BACS transfer for quick processing of order and to avoid any surcharges whatsoever in addition to the marketed list price. We will invoice you via email and provide contract and our BACS details to proceed to buy without surcharge.
4. The price of each watch includes free delivery by Royal Mail special Delivery in the UK. Watch accessories found on this site are also free of delivery charge.