MINT CONDITION | 2021 YEAR | 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY REMAINING
We are delighted to offer this iconic full set and mint condition OMEGA Seamaster Diver Pro 300m James Bond with Co-axial movement, blue dial and offered with full set boxes, papers/cards, manual and swing tag. Watch is less than 2 years old and retails currently at £5500. This model also comes with the extended 5 year warranty with over 3 remaining.
This piece is well kept and in good condition with few signs of wear to the bracelet visible but nothing major. Bezel and crystal are flawless and unmarked, the watch has never been polished, all-original condition. This particular Omega Seamaster 300m Professional a 300-metre water resistant Diver’s piece famously designed for James Bond having first features in GoldenEye.
SCOPE OF SALE
Watch is supplied with all-original boxes, manual and jeweller signed guarantee cards/pictogram card and chronometer certificate from when first issued as well as jeweller letter of sale. Watch bracelet is full size with all links present. Omega wood presentation case and outer card box supplied and accessories include the Guarantee card and pictogram card with serial numbers matching, users' manual and swing tags in this fantastic collectors-grade set.
THE MODEL AT A GLANCE
- Presented on a strong steel bracelet
- 42mm case size with 300m water resistance
- Blue ceramic bezel ring and laser etched wave dial
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Exhibition Case back with view of movement
- Powered by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer automatic movement
A well looked after and clean timepiece. In good/original all-round cosmetic condition with a sharp case featuring crisp brushed finishes as well as a mint condition unidirectional rotating bezel which shows no signs of wear.
Stay ahead of the pack with the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 42mm Co-Axial Automatic full set. Featuring a ceramic bezel, stainless steel case, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this durable timepiece is perfect for any activity. The reliable Co-Axial movement ensures accuracy and precision. Take the plunge with the Seamaster Diver 300M.
ONE HIGH STANDARD: Fit for me, fit for you policy
Our team is made of up of watch enthusiasts, for us working in this industry and with these timepieces is a privilege and an indulgence of a passion. As such our founder; Vinny implemented the "Fit for me, fit for you policy". This means that we are now very picky with the pieces we choose to offer to our clients and we only buy watches that would be fit for our own collections because why should we have a different or lower standard for our clients?
So what does this mean in practice? How high are our standards? You can now rest assured that when buying from Beat The Waitlist EVERY piece will meet the following enthusiast-level standards:
a) No Rolex newer 5 years old or newer we would ever offer for sale that we believe has been polished by machine.
b) No watch, whatever the age, brand or price point, we will ever offer for sale that we believe has been over polished or polished/refinished poorly. Our founder Vinny can't stand this and therefore just wont handle them. Over polished watches lose their premium aesthetic, look awful and are poor as long-term investments.
c)All watches 5 years old or newer will be provided as full set with original boxes and paperwork because there is no reason they should be missing at such age.
d)All watches 5 years old or newer will be provided with FULL FACTORY SIZE issued bracelets with all removed links provided in the set.
Pricing and Payment
1. The price shown is in GBP Sterling. Payment should therefore always be made in GBP currency.
2. BTW reserves the right to amend the listed priced on the website.
3. Timepieces priced over £3000 on the website (beatthewaitlist-watches.com) will be subject to additional surcharge if chosen to purchase through the checkout process on the site, this is due to website payments handling fees we incur. It is highly advised that you contact BTW via any of our channels PRIOR to purchasing to avoid such surcharge through the website which will be seen at checkout. We recommend BACS transfer for quick processing of order and to avoid any surcharges whatsoever in addition to the marketed list price. We will invoice you via email and provide contract and our BACS details to proceed to buy without surcharge.
4. The price of each watch includes free delivery by Royal Mail special Delivery in the UK. Watch accessories found on this site are also free of delivery charge.